SCHE obtain JKKP approval to manufacture pressure vessels for use in Malaysia in 2012. In 2014, SCHE obtained authority to use ASME certification mark with the designator 'U'. Certifications were also obtained from National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel inspectors of USA to apply the 'NB' and 'R' Stamps.
SCHE is now able to meet customer requirement for the following:
- Pressure Vessel Design and Construction to ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1
- Registration with National Board of USA of Pressure Vessel for permanent record
- Repair of Pressure Vessel & Boiler to ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes
- Certify Pressure Vessel to European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) with ASME BPVC as the manufacturing code
Our Pressure Vessel crew consist of personnel with a combined experience of 40 years.
The type of Pressure Vessel and Process Equipment for the oil and gas, power generation and general process industries, in carbon and high-alloy steel are includes but is not limited to the following:
- Pressure Vessels
- Process Skids / Metering Skids
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Receiver Tanks
- Surge Vessels
- An etc